Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 3
Part three of my series of post that will showcase to you the different Appetite menus that have been prepared by the thirteen participants of Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011.
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 1
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 2
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 3
C2 Classic Cuisine Philippines Menu
- Ensaladang Prutas at Lato
- Seared Tilapia with Coconut Emulsion
- Pork Humba
- Durian Brulee
The tilapia was surprisingly delicious! I thought it was just normal fried tilapia but I was wrong. I also tried their Durian Brulee and liked it too (there was no strong Durian odor).
Pepper Lunch Menu
- Chicken and Burger (served in one hot plate with mixed pepper rice)
- Kuromitsu Ice Cream
Sadly, I wasn’t able to try out Pepper Lunch because by the time I got to them, they have no food left.
Lemon Grass Asian Bistro Menu
- California Maki
- Lemon Chicken Fillet with Tangy Sauce Served with Garlic Rice
- Pork BBQ in Skewers
- Thai Tago with Water Chestnut
Yum yum to the lemon chicken (that was the only dish I tried lol). I wish I could have tried the Thai Tago with Water Chestnut though.
Cyma Greek Taverna Menu
- Kalamariaka (served with Tzatziki)
- Chicken Souvlaki (served parsley salad and pita)
- Moussaka (served roasted potatoes)
- Yiaourti Me Meli
For Cyma, I tried the moussaka and it tasted good! I don’t know what’s with eggplants or moussaka but it’s always on my to-eat list every time I see it.
Stages Deli Menu
- Set A – Crunchy Chicken Breast with Mango and Papaya Animal Farm (Turkey with Bacon Sandwich); Chocolate Mousse
- Set B – Mushroom or Tomato Soup; The New York Times Bestseller Sandwich (Signature Triple Decker) Chocolate Mousse; Coffee
- Set C – Turkey Green Salad; Journey to the Center of the Earth (Sausage Sandwich 6″); Classic Cheesecake
- Set D – Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast with Tomato Vinaigrette Salad; A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Grilled Fish fillet with rice or mashed Potato); Bolognese Pasta; Apple Pie
- Set E – Onion Soup; Turkey Greens Salad; Much Ado About Nothing (Quarter Chicken with rice or mashed potato); Classic Cheesecake
- Set F – Mushroom Soup; Taming of the Shrew (Roast Beef with Rice or mashed potatoes); Belgian Chocolate Cake
I was only able to try out their New York Times Best Seller and it was yummy. It was a thick sandwich so it took a while before I was able to finish it.
So it ends, the last five of the thirteen restaurants got posted. These are Classic Cuisine, Pepper Lunch, Lemon Grass Cyma, and Stages Deli. I hope you enjoyed these series of posts and if you want to try them out, just head out to Shangri La Plaza.
Till next time,
Restaurant by Mall: Shangri-La Plaza