Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 1
Part one of my series of post that will showcase to you the different Appetite menus that have been prepared by the thirteen participants of Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011.
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 1
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 2
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 3
Cafe Provencal – French Mediterranean Cuisine Menu
- French Onion Gratinee
- Grilled Chicken Provencal
- Apple Tart Tartin
I was able to try both of these and I liked the Apple Tart Tartini. The chicken was so-so.
- Caesar Salad and Mushroom Soup
- Chicken Ala Pobre
- Baked Fish in Olive Oil
- Mango Cream Crepe
I liked their selection. They started with some salad, then two main courses and dessert. Both the chicken and baked fish had lots of garlic which made it delicious and had a nice aroma. The crepe didn’t have anything inside but it still tasted like mango (cream).
Green Tomato Menu
- Spinach Dumpling
- Sausage and Shrimp Pasta
- Four Cheese Pizza
I was only able to try their four cheese pizza and it was good. I wish I could have tried the pasta and the tiramisu too.
- Buffalo Wings
- Choice of: Buffalo Wings, Smoked BBQ Chicken Quarter and BBQ Baby Back Ribs with Dirty Rice or;
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs and Fish and Chips
- Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Bar
My Personal favorite of the night as the BBQ Ribs were very good! They were soft, tender and flavorful in every bite (I was lucky to get the final piece as it was their best seller that night). I also tried the buffalo wings but it was too spicy for me to enjoy it (weakness).
So that’s it for this post where four of the thirteen got posted. These are Cafe Provencal, Cravings, Green Tomato and Claw Daddy.
Please don’t go away and watch out for Part 2 coming soon.
Till next time,
Restaurant by Mall: Shangri-La Plaza