Back in Manila but with Unfinished Business
I’m back and blogging here once again in Manila but I still have unfinished business in Iloilo.
Basically, my unfinished business is when I have not yet posted all my food pictures I took while I was in Iloilo. They are currently in my camera waiting for me to upload them and give them a place in Stop!, Look! and Capture!
Let me give you a list of where I have eaten to show you what to expect in the posts this coming week.
- March 27, 2010 – Lunch at Tatoy’s Manokan and Seafoods
- March 27,2010 – Dinner Buffet at Hotel del Rio
- March 28, 2010 – Lunch catered by Oh Shang Hai and Mamagan Restaurant
- March 29, 2010 – Dinner at Mojave Grill and Steakhouse
- April 03, 2010 – Late Lunch at Mang Inasal
- April 03, 2010 – Late Dinner at Promenade, Days Hotel
- April 04, 2010 – Snack at Philippine Airlines Flight Mabuhay Class
At first, when I arrived in Iloilo last March 25, 2010, I was hoping for a daily dine out for my picture moments but I realized it is hard to do with all the activities that happened. The main event of our homecoming was my sister’s engagement and a short vacation thanks to the holidays brought to us by the Holy Week.
But it was fun especially when I have to stop other people from attacking the dishes for the sake of getting a picture first of the food. Some times, I wasn’t that successful but I had fun doing it. So watch out for my posts soon regarding the dishes I have captured in Iloilo.
Restaurant by Location: Iloilo