Get Together at Secret Recipe
After our training in SMPC, we head out to SM Megamall to have something to eat. We landed in Secret Recipe at the Atrium. Secret Recipe is a restaurant that specializes in Asian Cuisine (thai food mostly) and also desserts (cheese cakes). In terms of prices, they are not that cheap due to their meals ranging from (PHP 150 – 300) per dish and of course, you can’t leave this place without tasting their sweets so that would be another PHP170 for the cheesecakes or PHP95 for the cream cakes.
I wasn’t able to taste everything but I will list here what we have ordered (there is one cake that I couldn’t identify anymore =( ).
- Secret Recipe Salad Caesar’s Salad (PHP 150)
- Secret Recipe Pumpkin Soup (PHP 95)
- Secret Recipe Minestrone Soup (PHP 95)
- Secret Recipe Lasagna Beef (PHP 150)
- Secret Recipe Pan-Grilled Dory with Lobster Sauce – I ordered this one but wasn’t that impressed considering the serving size and the price.
- Secret Recipe Choco Mud Cake (PHP 95)
- Secret Recipe Hi Fiber Cheesecake (PHP 150)- This is a great choice for those who are on a diet. An oatmeal coated cheesecake which will remove the “guilt” from this tasty treat
- Secret Recipe Marble Cheesecake (PHP 150) – I liked this a lot too. Very creamy that melts in your mouth (kinda reminds me of Leche Flan).
This Secret Recipe post is just a short one because a long time has already past before I posted this one so I couldn’t remember much how they tasted. I’ll do better next time :)
Till next time,
Secret Recipe, SM Megamall Atrium
2/F SM Megamall Expansion Wing, EDSA cor. Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila