Happy New Year 2013
So how’s everyone? Well, for me, I’m still doing catch up to a lot especially to my backlogs of posts that I have yet to start. I would have wanted to blame the very recent issue that happened to me but of course, it would be unfair not to blame myself for my laziness and procrastination. But anyway, enough of that negative vibes as I would want to start the year positively.
- 126 posts were written (17% decrease :( )
- 448 comments were posted (44% increase)
- December 2012 had an average of 1,125 views per day versus 970 as of December 2011 ( 13% increase!!)
- Most page views in 1 day was 2,292 on July 10, 2012 ~ thanks to the Yabu: House of Katsu Lunch entry.
Now, second would be income…
- For adsense, I have earned $15 and I already removed it so that I can focus on other ad networks that pays CPM.
Third would be something that I couldn’t find in any stat tracker but this would be the relationships I have built throughout year 2012. I have joined a lot (and if schedule has permitted, would have joined more) of events this year and I’d like to thank everyone (eg. fellow bloggers, PR firms, restaurants, and many more) for giving me such opportunities.
A big thank you to the following (in no particular order)
- Yabu: House of Katsu;
- Eat’s a Date by Openrice.com events
- Kokoro Ramenya
- Da.U.De Tea Lounge
- Foodgasm by UP EcoSoc
- Zark’s Jawbreaker Day (Richie the Pickiest Eater)
- Flavors of Asia at the Marriott Hotel
- Max’s Restaurant (Bright Ideas Event Management – Kim, Portia and Maui)
- Yoshinoya (Animetric)
- Best Food Forward
- Chef’s Noodle
- Shakey’s Pizza
- Nai Cha
- Breakfast Club by Breakfast Magazine
- Foodie Blogger Friends that I’ve met: Richie, Michy, Peachy, Stacy, Beryl, Sumi, Jenn, Mhel and Ken, Jill, Yani, Gerry, and many more! :)
- and to the other invites that I wasn’t able to attend due to schedule conflicts.
- Last but not the least, to Jessa, for being my companion not only in food trips but in many activities. :)
As I was compiling this, I realized that I had a busy year attending events and meet a lot of people in the process. This outweighs the numbers I see in the stats and it’s something I’d like to continue for this year.
So what are the plans for 2013? Eat and socialize more! To a tummy filled with wonderful fellowships 2013!
Till next time,
PS: I’d start the tummy filling by talking about something that I crazed for when I was at Iloilo.
Let me introduce you to the thinnest pizza I have ever tasted.
Bird House Thin Crust Pizza – Mixed Flavors
Their pizza is so thin that it literally bends and you can easily rip it apart with your bare hands. It’s loaded with cheese and I loved the pizza sauce that they used. I got the “mixed” variant so it’s a mix of all their flavors such as spanish sardines, mushrooms, and ham. Serving size is only good for one.
Till my next post and a Happy New Year!
Iloilo Bird House
135-A St Elizabeth Center,
Restaurant by Location: Iloilo