KFC Delivery Review
I’m just terribly lazy today so I decided to try out a fast food delivery service and KFC was on top my mind. With KFC, you can order online or by calling their hotline. I opted to order online because I happen to be in front of my computer and I was lazy to get my phone.
Ordering was easy. You just click on an item on their menu and after customizing it (e.g. fully loaded), that item will go to the right tab called, “Your Orders”. In this tab, you can see your orders and the total you have to pay. If you are done, just click “I’m Done Ordering” and a pop-up will show where you can enter your contact details. After that, all you have to do is wait for a call back to confirm your orders.
I received a call and the operator confirmed my contact details, delivery address, amount of payment and told me that it’s going to take 30 minutes.
Here’s what I’ve learned.
- Minimum of PHP200 per order and that doesn’t include the delivery charge.
- Delivery charge is 10% of your order bill (so better prepare your coins especially centavos)
- They will call you within 10 minutes (I even called their hotline as I was getting impatient and hungry)
- They don’t have accounts in the site so you have to input all your details again every time you order.
- Their riders would text you when they arrive at your place.
- Their soup had croutons.. which I don’t see anymore when I order it dine in at their stores. Why?
Well, I call this delivery a success due to the ease of transacting and promptness of the delivery. Now, I’m enjoying my fully loaded meal, a NBA tumbler and mango yogurt krushers. Craving satisfied!
Till next time,