Nescafe Akala Campaign and Giveaway
Before we start, take a look at this video first. It features the song Akala by Parokya ni Edgar and was sung by Parokya ni Edgar and the supermarket superstar, Zendee Rose Tenerefe.
A bit of trivia: Zendee Rose Tenerefe is a Filipina singer who failed to reach the top in X-Factor Philippines and randomly sang at a videoke kiosk at SM Megamall. Someone took a video of her singing, uploaded it on YouTube, and the rest was history. Just when she thought (akala) her career in singing was all over, fate had something else in mind.
The video is mainly about NESCAFE 3in1 original’s new and improved mix. As you know, 3 in 1 means that it already has the right amount of coffee, sugar and creamer so you’ll just have to add hot water to enjoy that rich coffee taste. Just when you thought that this was already perfect, they still managed to improve the 3 in 1 originals. What was improved? They added 20% more content that makes it more coffee-er than before and it has an even smoother foam to it.
Update: There’s another video! This time; it is with Ramon Bautista!
So how about a giveaway, yes another giveaway, so that you can have a taste of the bigger and bolder NESCAFE 3in1 Originals? All you have to do is to join in this giveaway for a chance to take home a NESCAFE Gift Pack that contains the following:
- 10 sachets of NESCAFE 3in1 Original
- 1 Nescafe 3in1 shirt
Here are the mechanics (Rafflecopter will be used).
- There would be 7 NESCAFE Gift Packs to be given away.
- The main mechanic of the giveaway is to participate in mini games such as as
“Coffeeblot”, “Optical Illusions”, and “Sounds-alike”. You need to provide the correct answer to qualify.
- When a new puzzle for the game has been released, I will post it on the Facebook Page of Stop! Look! and Capture! so that you will get an alert.
- You can also increase your chances of winning by doing the following optional tasks such as:
- Liking Stop! Look! and Capture! on Facebook
- Liking Nescafe 3 in 1’s on Facebook
- Following me on Twitter
- Following Nescafe on Twitter
- Tweeting about the contest
- Sharing the contest on Facebook
- Comment on your personal experiences about Nescafe 3 in 1 Original
- The optional points gained on # 2 will only be valid if you answer to # 1 is correct.
- Giveaway duration – from April 29, 2013 to May 13, 2013
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook, email or their twitter (based on the information they have provided upon submitting their entries).
So… join in! Contest will officially start on Monday (April 29, 2013).
Want more puzzles? Please join Dekaphobe’s Nescafe giveaway too!
Till next time,