Puerto Princesa Places to Eat
When going to a new place, one of the things that’s usually part of the itinerary would be the “places to eat”. On our recent Palawan trip, we also searched for places to eat in Puerto Princesa, Palawan so that we can try them on our 3day/2night stay there.
According to our research, these are the places that are often recommended. We didn’t manage to visit all but I’ll write about those that we have
visited read about.
- KaLui Restaurant – jam packed so ensure you make reservations in advance, nice ambiance
- Kinabuch Bar and Grill – place is very big, serves crocodile meat and tamilok, bar
- Balinsasayaw Chicken Grill and Restaurant – famous for it’s bird nest soup
- Badjao Seafood Restaurant
- Itoy’s Coffee House
- Rene’s Saigon Restaurant – Vietnamese food; try the chaolong
- Haim Chicken Inato
We only managed to eat at the first three items as we had limited time (dinner time) since our underground river tour includes free lunch.
Till next time,
Restaurant by Location: Palawan